1. «UPPENX», LCC "Uppenx" (hereinafter the Contractor and / or Company ) publishes this Public contract ( agreement and / or the Offer ) for services on the web-site http: // uppenx . Org , http://www.uppen.org /
2. In accordance with Article 633 of the Civil Code of Ukraine (CC Ukraine), this agreement is a public contract and in case the (acceptance) the conditions set out below, any competent person or legal entity (the user ) agrees to the terms of this Agreement .
3. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
· Offer - Auction Contractor , addressed to any person and / or entity enter into a contract with him Public Service on the terms contained in this Agreement , including all its applications;
· Acceptance - full acceptance of the User conditions Agreement
· Artist - Uppenx;
· Website / s - http://uppenx.org/ , http://uppen.org/ - Internet sites, which are administered by the Company and is a communication platform for temporary placement of ads that are subject to classification (hereinafter - the Website and / or Sites );
· User - any competent person or entity that accepted the terms of this Agreement and the services of the Company;
· Goods - any tangible and intangible object;
· Service - any transaction that is not a supply of goods associated with the provision of the service used in the performance of a particular action or exercise certain activities to meet the individual needs of the customer;
· Services / Services Uppenx - any free and paid services provided by the Contractor via sites (eg, including, but not limited to all its features, text, data, information, software, graphics or photos, pictures etc. etc.), and any other services provided by the Company through the service Sites .
· Account / Account - electronic office 's in functional site system by which it can manage your ads on the Sites ;
· Registration - acceptance by the User of the offer to conclude this Agreement and the procedure for which the user by filling out the appropriate forms Site provides the necessary information to use the services of the Site . Registration is completed only in case of successful completion of all its phases according to published on the Site instructions.
· Personal information - this information or aggregate data about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified for their help.
4. If the user does not agree with these terms in full or in part, the singer asks him to leave the site. These conditions governing the use of Site users and services Uppenx. Using the services of Uppenx means that the user is familiar with this Agreement , understands and accepts its conditions.
5. Since use any service or Uppenx passing the registration process, User is deemed to have accepted the terms of the Agreement in full, without any reservations and exceptions. In case of disagreement User of any provision of this Agreement, the User may not use the services Uppenx.
6. This company offers users of the Internet to use their services under the conditions set forth in this Agreement .
7. The company offers User services using Sites uppenx.org, uppen.org, uppenx application for information about goods (services) for purposes including, but not limited to next purchase or sale of a variety of goods and services by other Users .
8. All agreements are made directly between Users . Thus, the Company is not a party to agreements K orystuvachiv , but only provides communication trading platform for advertisements.
2. Placing ads
1. User receives the right to place ads on only after filling out a special form specifying the parameters of the goods or services offered.
2. The user also has the right to register on the Sites in order to obtain additional services by filling out the form indicating a valid email address and telephone number, which is only available to user selected password, and other data required for registration. After that user receives an email with a registration confirmation containing a link by which the transition required to complete registration.
3. The use of capacity and service sites as registered and unregistered users of means making a commitment to follow the rules and instructions on the use of services Uppenx.
4. The user is responsible for all activities using his email address and password to access the sites . The user has the right to use the services of Websites only for your own email address and password.
5. The user agrees to maintain the confidentiality of your password and transferred him not to disclose it to third parties.
6. The user must immediately change the login information for sites if it has reason to suspect that his e-mail address and password, which are used to access the sites have been disclosed or can be used by third parties.
7. The user , who places ads on the sale of goods or services on the Site undertakes to place information on them under this Agreement and the instructions given on the Site and to provide accurate and complete information on products or services and conditions of sale. By placing information about the product or service, user confirms that the right to sell this product or provide the service in accordance with the laws of the countries in which they are implemented.
8. User guarantees that the products / services it offers, meet the quality standards set by the country for which they are implemented, and free from claims of a third party.
9. User guarantees that the services it offers, if their provision requires special permission will be granted in accordance with the legislation of countries, special bodies which are authorized to supervise such activities of the user.
10. The user is obliged to carefully check all information about products and services rozmischeni him on the Sites , and, in case of incorrect information, add the required data in the description of the goods or services. If not, correct the wrong information, advertisement canceling and re-posting information about the product or service.
11. Delivery should be included in the product description and terms of service - a description of the service. Terms of sale of goods and services, composed User must not conflict tsiy Uhodi and laws of the country for which they are implemented.
12. User agrees not to actively maintain and distribute information on the services provided by competitors finisher such as, but not limited to:
· Information about other sites ads, shopping sites, online auctions and / or online shopping;
· Internet resources that offer goods and services are prohibited for sale on the Sites .
13. The Company has the right to postpone, extend or complete demonstration of the goods or service 's technical reasons, under the control or beyond the control of the Company . The site may terminate the demonstration ad if user has registered the product or service in violation of this Agreement or applicable enforcement of legislation.
14. The user may not:
1. Post the same ads with the same email address;
2. To publish similar ads in content, where it is clear that we are talking about the same proposal.
3. Duplicate identical ads with different email addresses.
4. Publish ad in section that does not match the content of the ad.
5. Post ad, the title of which contains punctuation marks and / or alphabetic characters repeat.
6. Publish ads that description and / or title / photo is loose, unreadable.
7. Publish an ad with an offer of several goods and services simultaneously.
8. Paste the text ad links to resources containing malicious elements or link to the main page.
9. Placing an ad about a product or service if such placement may affect enforcement of legislation.
10. The Board should meet the geographical area and the city selected in the relevant functional configuration of Websites .
11. You may post one advertisement about one wishes, supply, service, and so on.
12. The Board may undergo selective post- or pre-moderation by the Company .
13. Do not post advertisements for sale:
· Alcoholic beverages;
· Cigarettes and tobacco products;
· Pornographic materials or items;
· Pharmaceutical products, medicines, drugs and precursors; stolen, illegally obtained goods;
· Items dangerous to life and health;
· Non-existent goods;
· Human bodies and animals;
· Special technical means secret information;
· State awards; personal documents and forms these documents;
· Fire, Cold, traumatic weapons and ammunition and components;
· Special means of active defense, used by law enforcement agencies; walrus tusks, elephant tusks and mammoth are not goods, as well as precious metals and gems are not goods;
· Rare and forbidden to sell animals, any other relevant law prohibited goods and services.
The company has the right to delete ads at the request of the copyright holder or the competent state authorities. The Company also reserves the right to remove any ad that, in its view, inconsistent with the principles and foundations of public morality. The decision on removal is final and without appeal.
15. Administration and moderators Site (representatives of the Company ) are entitled to:
1. Make your ad text 's correction regarding spelling and punctuation, and do not affect the general content of the ad.
2. Wrap your ad in the category other sites in case of a more appropriate place for their accommodation.
3. Deny publishing announcements, if they are not relevant to the selected partition or violation of this Agreement , and to limit the number of ads on one 's for the purpose of convenience sites without explanation.
4. notallowed incorrect indication of characteristics of the proposals in the ad. In volume including price indication which does not correspond to the actual price of the sale of goods or services. Price should be fully available for the entire product or service.
5. Ad Title published shall comply with the text of the ad and should not include contact or personal information 's (phone, e-mail address, Internet resources, etc.).
6. Photos which show a product / service that user offers for sale must comply with the headline and ad text. The photo should be shown only one object offered. Stock photos and / or photo downloaded from the Internet, is prohibited.
7. To facilitate interaction between the Users , the Company can establish restricted access to the contact information of other users . The right to use information provided by other Users , is limited by this Agreement .
8. The Company is not responsible for the content of advertisements or hyperlinks to resources listed in the description of the ad users.
9. Subject ads can be goods or services, the implementation of which is not prohibited nor restricted under the legislation of the country where they are sold, and not contrary to the agreement.
3. CONDITIONS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA USERS AND CONSENT FOR HER
1. When placing ads users of the Site give the Company the right to process their personal data in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
2. By providing your personal data the Company, the User agrees to the processing of their personal data «Uppenx» ..
3. In particular, the User agrees to the processing of his personal data, including - any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, storage, storage, adaptation, alteration, restoration, use and distribution (distribution, sale , transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including the use of information (automated) systems.
4. Also, the User agrees to transfer their personal data to third parties, including the transfer of personal data abroad.
5. Base Uppenx personal data of users registered to the legislation on the basis of personal data, as used in the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection". The owner of the database is «Uppenx».
6. Customer service Uppenx also agrees to other actions that may make «Uppenx» of his personal data in writing (paper), electronic and other forms, including, but not limited to personal data:
· user name;
· Area of residence, email address, telephone number, other contact information by the user;
· Ip-address, other communication data users;
· Messages, letters, statements transmitted between users and vice versa.
7. Personal data users of the site are processed Uppenx to:
· Functioning mechanisms for placement of advertisements users on the Site and the possibility of contact with users who are interested in the advertisement;
· Protect users against the unlawful activities of users, including fraud;
· Collection of statistical information on the Site for processing and use in the implementation of new services, innovations and improvements;
· Provide timely and quality support, contact with it;
· Verify that the User with this Agreement
· To inform users about the terms of service, changes in services and the organization of the Site and for other purposes that do not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine.
8. Personal data users that are processed by the Company in accordance with this document, kept for the duration of the Site or the time when the user wants to terminate the relationship with the Company .
9. Rights of users - of personal data:
· Know the location of the personal data that contains personal data of users Uppenx, its purpose and name, location owners and managers of personal data or give proper instructions about how to obtain this information by authorized users of the Site individuals, except in cases established by law;
· Receive information on the conditions of access to personal data, including information about third parties which are transmitted personal data of users of the Site
· Have access to their personal data;
· Receive not later than thirty days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, the answer to whether personal user data stored in the database Uppenx personal data and receive content personal data are stored;
· Present a reasoned request of the owner of the personal data of objection to the processing of personal data;
· Present a reasoned request for modification or destruction of personal data of the owner and / or manager of personal data if the data processed illegally or are unreliable;
· To protect personal data against unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, and protection from providing data that is inaccurate or deceptive or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation ;
· Write complaints to the processing of personal data in the public authorities and the officials of the authority which is to ensure the protection of personal data, or the court;
· Apply remedies in case of violation of legislation on protection of personal data;
· Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
· Know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
· To protection against automated solution that has users of the Site legal consequences.
10. Personal data except impersonal personal data access mode is restricted information.
11. The company discloses personal and other data users exclusively for purposes connected with the publication of advertisements and users access to these announcements others. Accepting the agreement , the user agrees to the disclosure of data made it to all users of the Site subject to the conditions and restrictions set forth in this Agreement .
12. In accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine the Company may disclose the data of the User to third parties for purposes related to their legal rights and powers, including public authorities and institutions, while respecting the established procedure for the provision of such data.
13. The use of personal data for historical, statistical or scientific purposes is carried out only in impersonal form. Use of personal data 's in impersonal form it requires additional agreement.
14. The company secures user data from loss, disclosure and unauthorized access by third parties using the technology of security systems, the introduction of restricted access and control of data access to authorized employees.
4. Data provided by the User
1. The Company reserves the right to contact the User : send messages on e-mail and physical addresses, registering, and send messages to a mobile phone 's .
2. Collection of information is carried out by independent software using the Site indication User relevant data needed to place ads on it.
3. The technical information contained in the system, for example, ip-address, in accordance with the general rules of Internet messages used by the Company for purposes related to the maintenance of network equipment and aggregation for overall statistical, demographic information (eg , the region from which the connection was made by the User ).
4. The company stores data last accessed in the User to ensure the quality of services provided and adapted to individual needs and interests.
5. The user has access to the services of the Site for time periods of continuous use - sessions. Registered user has access to parts of the Site , accessible only after entering his login and password at least once during the session.
6. Disable last access storage in your browser settings does not affect the possibility of using the services of the Site as a whole, however, may limit their functionality to the User.
7. These last access to the system are also used to collect statistical information on the use of services Users .
8. The company does not collect data on racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, as well as data concerning health or sex life of users and is not responsible for the disclosure of users of such information to site.
9. The poll, conducted from time to time by the Company may include questions about the demographics of users (eg, education, age, income). Data collecting company through such surveys processed in the impersonal form. Users have the opportunity not to participate in the polls and refuse to provide information. The company uses demographic data for the compilation of statistical reports and improve service quality.
10. The user is prohibited from providing information in violation of this Agreement or the rights of third parties, including information shall not include:
· Vulgar, offensive language;
· Promoting hate, violence, discrimination, racism, xenophobia, ethnic conflicts;
· Incitement to violence and unlawful acts;
· Data that violate personal rights or intellectual property rights of third parties;
· Information that facilitates fraud, deception or abuse of trust;
· Information leading to transactions with stolen or counterfeit items;
· Information that violates or encroaches on third party property, trade secrets or the right to privacy;
· Personal information to others persons or information that identifies them without the express consent of the parties;
· Information containing data that encroach on privacy, insult honor, dignity or business reputation of any person;
· Information containing slander or threats against anyone who,
· Information that is the nature of pornography;
· Information harmful to minors;
· Information that is false and misleading;
· Viruses or any other technologies that will damage sites, companies or others;
· Information about services that are considered immoral, such as prostitution, usury and other forms that contradict morality or the law;
· Links or information on sites that compete with services the company;
· Information that is "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisements or false;
· Information delivered by news agencies;
· Information on the proposals of earnings on the Internet, without specifying physical address and direct contact Employer;
· Information on the proposals franchises, multilevel and network marketing agency activities, commercial establishment or any other activity that requires recruitment of other members, sub-agents, subdystryb'yutoriv etc .;
· Information only promotional offers no specific goods or services;
· Information that otherwise violates the law enforcement jurisdiction, which is intended for the ad.
11. We do not allow ads that promote the sale: alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and tobacco products; drugs; pornographic materials or items;pharmaceutical products and medicines; stolen, obtained by criminal means goods; items that are dangerous to life and health; non-existent goods;human organs; state awards; personal documents and forms these documents; databases; Firearms; walrus tusks; elephant tusks and mammoth are not in the product, as well as precious metals and gems are not in the product; rare and forbidden to sell animals; any other relevant law prohibited goods and services.
12. When submitting a proposal announcement services subject to licensing in your ad text must license number and the name of the authority issuing the license.
5. REASONS FOR REMOVAL BOARD
1. The Board 's can be removed by the Company of the causes of abuse User conditions of this Agreement , and the following reasons:
· In this Guide is already available on the Site active analogous to the promotion of the product / service;
· Information in the announcement contradicts existing regulations Uppenx publication of notices or legislation;
· Information in the ad is untrue;
· The title to no information on the product / service offered;
· The title to have exclamation points and question marks, and other marks Multiple repetitive;
· Title or comment to photo are links to Internet resources;
· Photo has no obvious connection with semantic text ad or not intended to adequately illustrate the text ads;
· The pictures are UI elements, abstract pictures, etc .;
· The photo there any advertising information (link to site, e-mail, phone, Skype, ISQ, ID in social networks, ID other instant messengers, etc.);
· Photos of poor quality, it is impossible to look at the images of objects;
· Ad filed a section that does not match its content.
6. RIGHTS AND DUTIES
1. All items available through services to the Company , including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, computer programs, databases, music, sound, and other objects, and any content located on the Sites , are subject to the exclusive rights of the Company, users and other owners.
2. Using content and any other elements of the service is only possible within the functional proposed by a service sites . No elements contained on services Sites and any content posted on the services site may not be used otherwise without prior permission. When using implied, including, but not limited to, reproduction, copying, processing, distribution on any basis, etc.
3. To give the Company the right to publish the data provided by the User , the User gives companies active throughout, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sublitsenzovane right to use, publish, collect, display, copying, duplication, reproduction regarding copyrights, publications and databases, which should User and relatively rendered data, images and photos on all known or unknown information carriers. The foregoing rights provided by the company free of charge and without time limit. The user retains all ownership rights to the content of information posted in the ad. In addition to the above, the User grants the right to access information posted them all users.
4. Using the services of a site, the User confirms that is solely responsible for the content of ads placed by and has all necessary rights, licenses, permits placement of information in the announcement on the Site, including without limitation all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights law or has a written agreement, license or permit all persons and companies identified in the announcement for the use of their names or images.
5. Placing on the Site ads with images unsigned copyright protection, the User agrees to use the image and / or part of the benefit of the Company without payment of compensation.
6. User agrees:
· Do not carry out any action that could lead to disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the site;
• Do not use automated programs to access the site without the written permission of the Company;
· Copy, reproduce, modify, distribute and present to the public any information that is present on the site (except the data provided by the User ), without the prior written consent of the Company;
· Not to interfere or attempt to interfere with and other activities on the site, not interfere with automated systems or processes, but also take other measures to prevent or restrict access to the site;
• Do not use the data available to other users for any other purpose but to deal directly with the User without the written consent of the other User.At this point Agreement does not include the personal data of users who last gives the Company the registration.
7. The user may not:
· Discuss the actions of moderators and site administration otherwise, except email correspondence with the moderator;
• use user names similar to the names of other users, to give them for yourself and write messages on their behalf.
8. Access to personal data 's from other users is possible only with the written consent of the User for such access or to meet the requirements of the relevant legislation.
9. The Company agrees to make every effort to perform their obligations under this Agreement , including the normal operation of services Websites and non-proliferation to third parties personal data provided by the User , except as required by law.
10. The Company may periodically establish restrictions on services sites, including the maximum number of days to retain their size and announcements. The Company has the right at any time to change or discontinue the service sites or their notification of the User or no without incurring with responsibility for such change or termination.
11. To maintain the high quality of its services, the Company reserves the right to limit the number of postings 's Online, and limit the action 's on the site.
12. The company may deny the user access to the site if the user violates the terms of this Agreement. The fact of the violation is confirmed if the administration Sites notified 's about driving activity which gives Websites and rights of third parties. The Company reserves the right at any time to remove or disable the user account and delete all posted ads to people leaving the previous ? Members of a shutdown at its discretion and without incurring thus responsibility for their actions before the User and third parties.
13. The Company has the right at its sole discretion to refuse occupancy, delete or move any announcement posted on the website for violation of this Agreement.
14. The Company has the right to transfer their sites with all services and content, including personal information, his successor contracts or otherwise.Transmission and alerts the user of such a transfer is made in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
15. The user has the right to submit complaints regarding the Site via the feedback form http://uppenx.org/contact, which will be reviewed within two business days of their receipt or receipt of complete information on the merits of the complaint.
16. The Company reserves the right at any time to require User confirmation data, which he pointed at registration, and ask therefore supporting documents (in particular - copy / certified copies of identity), failure of which at the discretion of the User can be equated to providing false information.If the user data listed in the rendered documents do not match those specified in the registration and if the data specified in the registration does not allow identification of the User, the Company has the right to refuse the User access to the Use of prior notice User or without him.
7. PAYMENT SERVICES - no (for a certain period)
8. PROCESSING POLICY COOKIE
1. File cookie - a software file containing a string of characters and is sent to a computer user who visits a website page. When you visit this website allows a file to identify the user's browser. Cookie files capable of storing settings User and other data.
2. The technology used on the Site, sends data to the user's device, one or more files cookie.
3. The Company uses the cookie for easy access to the User to certain services of the Site, to collect statistical information in order to enhance the interaction 's with the site, and to obtain information related to marketing activities.
4. This information is presented in aggregate form and does not contain personal data.
5. Data can be transferred to such third parties:
· Attendance statistics collection systems uppenx (Google Analytics - https://www.google.com.ua/intl/ru/policies/privacy/ , Gemius -http://gemius.com.ua/ua/ru_privacy_policy , Yandex.ru - http://legal.yandex.ru/confidential/ );
· Social networks, plug-ins are available on the Site (eg, Facebook, Vkontakte).
6. Employees of the Company or third parties with whom we cooperate, can have access to data files cookie.
7. The company may provide information to third parties if required by law, to protect the legal rights or take action regarding potentially illegal activities.
8. The user can waive the collection of the above information by following these steps:
· In your browser setting "I do not accept the cookie»;
· In your browser setting "Remove cookie».
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Using the services of a site, the User accepts the fact that he uses the sites and their services at your own risk "as is", evaluates and bear all risks associated with the use of advertisements posted on the site, and the Company in including its management, employees and agents are not responsible for the content posted on the Site ads for any damage or loss resulting from the use of advertisements posted on the site.
2. The Company is not organized / initiated the transaction between Users or her side. The site is brand communication platform that allows users to post for sale, buy and sell goods permitted by law and services at any time, from anywhere and at any price.
3. The Company can not control the authenticity of placed advertisements in users of information. The Company is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of the transaction or misconduct of any of the parties.
4. The Company is not responsible for the conduct of Members or their proposed products / services mentioned in the ads they place. All disputes and conflicts between Users solved by themselves without the involvement of the Company.
5. The Company is not liable for any unauthorized access or use the services of the Company and / or any user information stored on them, as well as for any errors, viruses, "Trojan horses", etc. which can be passed on the Site or through the Site by third parties.
6. The quality, safety, legality and compliance of their product or service descriptions, and the opportunity 's to sell or purchase a product / service are beyond the control of the Company.
7. The company urges users to be careful and keep common sense while using sites. The user has to take into account that its counterparty may be minor or impersonate another person. Using the services of the Company provides that the user is aware of and accept these risks and agrees that Company shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of the user.
8. The user can not conclude that the offer, sale and purchase of any product or service are valid and legal, based on the fact of placing, sale and purchase of goods or services on the website. The Company is not responsible for closing the Customer Sites. The user assumes full responsibility for their actions.
9. If the User having claims against the other 's as a result of recent use the Site, the User agrees to submit these claims independently and without interference from the Company and to release the Company (together with its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, commissioners and employees) from all known and unknown claims, liabilities, compensation of damages, damages, losses and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with such claims.
10. The failure by the Company in case of breach by the User or other users of the Agreement does not deprive the company the right to take appropriate measures to protect its rights later and does not constitute a waiver of the Company's rights in the event of future commission of such or similar violations.
11. The user has the right to inform the Company about the violation of his rights to other User from the link http://uppenx.org/contact/ . If the validity of the complaints 's company remove ads that violate the rights of users.
12. The Company is not liable for failure or difficulty in meeting obligations of granting access to sites because of unforeseeable force majeure, the consequences of which can not be avoided or overcome (such as the decision of the authorities, labor disputes, accidents, breakages in the overall communications and etc.).
13. The Company is not liable for malfunctions in work sites, caused by technical faults in the hardware and software.
14. Under no circumstances the Company, its management, employees and agents are not liable for direct, indirect, incidental, intentional damage and punitive damages (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from the use of Websites and their services by the User , including without limiting cases where damage was the result of the use or misuse of Websites and their services.
15. Nothing in the Agreement can not be perceived as setting between the User and the Company agency relationship, partnership relations, relations on mutual activity, and labor relations or any other relationship, not expressly provided for the Agreement .
16. The company responsible for the advertising placed on the sites services, within the limits set by law-law.
10. TERM AGREEMENT TERMINATION OF SERVICE AND SITE
1. This Agreement shall enter into force from the moment you start using the User any Service or the Site after registration User on the Site and is valid indefinitely.
2. The user has the right to terminate your registration on the Site unilaterally without prior notification to the Company and explanation.
3. In the event that the Company had made any changes in the agreement as prescribed in paragraph 9.1 of the Agreement, which the user does not agree, he must stop using the services of Websites. The fact that no cease use of the Site is considered proof of consent User with the appropriate version of the Agreement.
4. Termination of the Agreement by the Company may occur when:
1. breach of the provisions of this Agreement, causing any harm to the Company, including its reputation or users uppenx;
2. The other things that are contrary to company policy.
5. Relationships can be restored only after the adoption of the relevant decision the administration of the Company.
11. CHANGES IN AGREEMENT
1. The Agreement may be amended by the Company without any special notification, a new version of the Agreement takes effect from the date of its posting on the Internet the specified in this Agreement at paragraph, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement. The current version of the Agreement is always on the page at http://uppenx.org/static/tos
12. OTHER CONDITIONS
1. System messages Sites belonging to the ad's delivered by e-mail provided by the User when placing ads on the site. In the case of unwillingness 's get these messages User may delete relevant ads Site.
2. Announcements intended for the general public, published on the Site and / or sent to the email address users that have confirmed their consent to receive such messages in the publication of notices / registration on the site.
3. Users have the right to opt out of receiving information messages to your e-mail address at any time via the "Unsubscribe from mailing list", which is a user account.
4. In the event of disputes between the parties and disputes under this Agreement or in connection with the parties undertake to resolve them through negotiations. If any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of this Agreement or in connection with it, including those relating to its performance, breach, termination or invalidity can not be resolved by negotiations, then these disputes are considered in accordance with the law in court.
5. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Issues not covered by this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. All possible disputes arising from relations governed by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, the norms of Ukrainian law.
6. Throughout the text of this Agreement, unless expressly stated otherwise, the term "law enforcement" means the legislation of Ukraine as well as legislation location User / User.
7. Recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement or invalid as not enforceable, does not cause the invalidity or impossibility of implementation of other provisions of this Agreement.